- Squeeze the grated sweet potato in 4-5 batches to rid of all excess moisture and place in a large bowl
- Add salad onions, sieved flour, paprika, garlic granules, halloumi and combine. Stir in the beaten egg and mix all together
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan. Take a large tablespoon of mixture and shape into a ball.
- Place into the pan, press down lightly with the back of a fork to form a patty and cook for 2 minutes. Once golden underneath, flip and cook for a further 2 minutes and place in a low oven whilst you finish the rest.
- Create an avocado mash with a squeeze of lime, chilli flakes with salt and pepper.
- Serve the warm rösti on a bed of cous cous with a poached egg.